The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

should i trade my 95 eclipse gst for a 95 acura integra GSR

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many miles on the Integra? If it's not all modded out and you're looking for reliability I'd pick it up. Running > Not Running... so there is a plus.

I just got rid of my '92 Prelude with 280,000 miles on it. The only problem it gave me in five years was a part of the distributor needed replaced. It was just super reliable. I sold it for $1,400 and bought a 05 Sentra SE-R spec v with 9,000 miles and I miss the Honda already haha!

Check for rust on the quarter panel wheel wells. If it's solid it will likely make a great car.

i dunno. sounds like you just got one of those dsm's that no matter what, will always break. being in need of reliable transportation, the Honda is a better choice than your current GST. If the price is right, go for it, if you like the dsm world, just come back at a later time when you can afford to have both.

i dunno. sounds like you just got one of those dsm's that no matter what, will always break. being in need of reliable transportation, the Honda is a better choice than your current GST. If the price is right, go for it, if you like the dsm world, just come back at a later time when you can afford to have both.

agreed. if your family has like 5 cars like mine 2 broken dsms and only 2 people capable of driving then you are good. But If you can't get the Honda.

this is true for some, however reliable transportation>*

imo the best time to have a dsm is when you already have a daily driver, and its a secondary car, one you can tear apart and build it up without worrying about how you will get to work monday morning if its not all done by sunday.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back