The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Shady CL Ads in San Diego

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofer

Feb 18, 2006
South Gilbert, Arizona
For those prices might as well buy a brand new one online instead of of CL people or hit up a part out :p .

Can't buy a new 16g for under 1k right now unless its changed recently

Now if that 16g came with a full install kit then by all means...

Hmm just thinking, is that really a 16g?

Lol I thought it looked tiny

doesnt even have the inscription like all the other ebay 16g turbos

idiotfu*kfacecraigslisttool said:
You are Buying a used but in a grate condition Turbo...This turbo set up will work with stock fuel system which provide 450cc injectors that will be sufficient for this turbo. Although it is recommend to upgrade to a Fuel pump such as a Walbro 255, standard pressure.

Translated: If you are inquiring to purchase the item contained in this add, you should know that this particular turbocharger is in the finest condition. Additionally, history has shown that this turbocharger will indeed perform as required when coupled with a fuel system equip with fuel injectors 450cc's in size. However, in my technical and professional opinion, I would recommend while using a turbocharger of this magnitude, a fuel pump such as the Walbro 255 be used to supplement the proper amount of fuel. This amount being quite more than the standard stock fuel pump can provide. Good day fine Craigslist patrons, and have a grate day!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back