The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sensor connector pictures needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlaskanDsm

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 21, 2007
Fairbanks, Alaska
I need 5 pictures if anyone can help me out. I need one of the CAS, one of the coolant temp sensor for the AC (top of coolant housing) from the side with colors of wires and one of the face of the connector, and the Coolant temperature sensor (bottom of the housing) one from the side with wire colors and one from the face of the connector.

These connectors are broke :ohdamn: and I took pictures but left my camera at home :notgood: and I won't be back for 3 days and I need someone to get to my parts car to get these parts by tomorrow. I would appreciate if anyone could spare some time to take the pictures of these connectors. :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back