The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should know mine just sits in the shed under cover.

Knows 3/4 of peoples dsms sit 3/4 of the year either cause they are projects or once you complete it you dont want to drive it around other idiots.

damn almost 1000 pages, crazy thread LOL

Should know this is part two, first thread got too big for the site so we had to start this one.

knows hello all

Has a nifty name, welcome to the thread.

It's pretty much that easy, just say something nice about the last poster. You'll get the hang of it after a few posts, have fun.

Needs a nice sharp picture for his car! (and a turbo donation) JK ;)

Hehehe, makes fun of car HOARDERS LOL.

Knows most DSMers are hoarders. I've dwindled my collection down to one car and a bunch of parts.

Knows I wonder if any 2g Eclipses went to Japan originally back in the day like mine? If so you could get a super low mileage model for cheap already.

Should know fall is in full swing here, had 25*F Sunday night.

Knows there's still more harvest to go.

Knows they make cool videos.

Made that real wordy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back