1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

(RESOLVED)hyundai 460 injectors?

Posted by 95'RS-T, Apr 11, 2010

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. 95'RS-T

95'RS-T Proven Member

Joined Mar 10, 2009
    Germansville, Pennsylvania
    I went to the junkyard today to get another valve cover and came across a Hyundai can't remember which model, but it had the 4g63 in it so I grabbed the valve cover. I looked again and the fuel rail was off so for laughs I looked at the injectors and they say 463 on them I can't believe it. Could they be 460s? I have the pics so you guys can tell me what they really are. Thanks.

Attached Files:

383  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM
  2. natertater

natertater Proven Member

Joined Jun 26, 2008
    san diego, California
  3. 95'RS-T

95'RS-T Proven Member

Joined Mar 10, 2009
    Germansville, Pennsylvania
    I thought it was to good to be true I'm glad I didn't pay for them. thanks bud.

383  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM
  4. natertater

natertater Proven Member

Joined Jun 26, 2008
    san diego, California
    no problem ;) you want 460cc? i got a set of blue top 450cc sitting right here on my desk!!