The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

[RESOLVED] BISS moves on its own! Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herostar

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 24, 2002
Denver, Colorado
My BISS screw keeps vibrating/moving its way into my throttle body. Luckily it's tightening instead of loosening and falling out! It keeps going in all the way and thus my idle is too low and the car will die. It's easily fixed by me getting out, opening the hood, loosening the screw. What do you recommend I do to stop it from moving? (No, loc-tite is not an option..! :coy:)

Thanks!

Replace it with a new one from the dealer. It will also come with a o-ring to help keep it in place. Or you can wrap the biss screw with thread tape. It should hold up for a long time if not a while....

And if it's set to where you need it I would suggest filling the space with Silicone for a "for sure" sealed try....I did this once my idle was set right and have nothing but success with it...also it will allow you to not worry about whether or not your o-ring is good or not...just a suggestion...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back