The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

[RESOLVED] 2g speed sensor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawbas

Probationary Member
Oct 11, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Can someone tell me what all the speed sensor on a 2g turbo automatic does, will this cause my transmission to not shift rite,I know that my speedometer doesn't work.thanks in advance

well I found out the answer to my question ,the speed sensor does affect the way the trans shifts ,just thought I would share this with anyone else that wanted or need to know.

well I finally got my speed sensor and put it in, the speedodometer works but the transmission still doesn't shift, I changed the trans fluid and filter cause the person I got it from had the wrong fluid in it, thay had dextron mercron III in it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back