The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G 5 speed fwd to auto awd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97_4g63t

Supporting VIP
Jun 6, 2010
carlsbad, New_Mexico
As the title says I picked up a 97 auto awd talon. Probably this winter I plan on swapping everything I can from my gst to this. I'm not exactly sure what I can use and what I cant. I've read I can use my side motor mounts but not front and back? I can use my ecu with link still, coilovers, motor, fuel setup, intercooler, battery relocation, saturn alternator with Jays relocation kit. Correct?

As of right now I'm thinking a new exhaust, different radiator right?and mounts is about it. Any recommendations on things to upgrade? I'm going to get the transmission built but idk about transfer case or rear end. It has the lsd. For what it's worth the car made 606hp and 550 torque fwd 5 speed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back