The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Replacement bumper cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon97

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 15, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Received my eclipse 2gb ABS replacement front bumper cover today. I don't know what I expected, but I am relieved to say I'm impressed with the quality. Especially for $53 shipped. Much lighter than stock, not as floppy as the urethane stock pce.
Highly recommended.
Any suggestion for covering the fog lite holes?

Last edited:
I have always liked the sheet aluminum cover panels they use on the road race/time attack cars! Not too involved to make it seems but probably time consuming

Yes those bumpers are sweet. I crafted a grill out of concrete lathe from home depot ($7 for an 8ft sheet) painted black. Considering covering the side air vents and fog light holes as well with the same material, after cutting the excess plastic. Make sure you add some kind of reinforcement for the bottom lip! I just zip tied a 3ft piece of aluminum inside.

You could always have the foglight holes and side markers shaved like I did when I bought a new bumper. I bought the OEM one surprisingly from SATAN, but felt $125 a fantastic deal.

Attachments

• 4740652325_ec035bb6c0_o.jpeg
    4740652325_ec035bb6c0_o.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 127
Also looking for these. There are a few on eBay but no matching left/right sides. Sold individually.

I bought an OEM replacement about a year ago and was pleased by the quality. I just didn't realize they made them without the Mitsubishi symbol in the center which was upsetting.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back