The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Rebuilding a SCM-6169E

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insanewayne

15+ Year Contributor
May 18, 2004
Ladysmith, B.C._Canada
Does anyone know where I can buy a kit to rebuild a PTE SCM-6169E? Or what T3 kit will have all the right parts for me?

I googled, searched on here and talk. All I found were some t3/t4 rebuild kits, but from the picture they had 270 degree thrust....

I'm looking to just rebuild mine myself and take it to a shop to get balanced.

Thanks,

Wayne

I can't beleive that no one on here has this information...:(

OB1 said:
I dont think PTE makes a SCM-6169E. Are you talking about a PTE SC-6169E?

It is taking the place of the SCM-6152e

I don't know anything about it taking it's place, but hell that could be true. The SCM-6169E just isn't a listed turbo, it just has a T04 wheel istead of the T350.

The CHRA, comp side and turbine side are all the same though, so someone has to know where I can get a kit to rebuild this thing.

insanewayne said:
I don't know anything about it taking it's place, but hell that could be true. The SCM-6169E just isn't a listed turbo, it just has a T04 wheel istead of the T350.

The CHRA, comp side and turbine side are all the same though, so someone has to know where I can get a kit to rebuild this thing.

They are having a hard time getting the T350 wheel. Hense why the 6169 is taking its place. They can only sell what they can get.

Cool, this Particular Turbo is 2 years old. Not sure if it was on back order at the time of purchase or not.

So, now that all that has been sorted out, can some one help me out with my question here?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back