The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

420A Rebuilding 420A-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkdlyfe

Proven Member
Feb 23, 2016
Summer feild, Florida
Alright so finally got my last part to my rebuild new everything period but i came across something im not sure of totally. Alright so i do have arp head bolts only been removed once but i have oem bed bolts where the cranks held in they also only been removed once can i reuse the bottom bed bolts or no??? I know arp is better to go with but i dont have the spare money right now for them. Another question the new rings i got seem to fit very tight but are the same .50 i removed even matched them up to make sure. Should i continue putting them in or.

Any other key point to a re build i should keep in mind ?

I have reused the bed plate bolts multiple times and never had a problem. I mean re use the same set on every rebuild or block . So every rebuilt or built block that has gone in my car is using my original bed plate bolts.

I know I should have replaced them but anyways.
If you get a new set of OEM bed plate bolts youll be solid.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back