The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

*Random Picture Thread* Post any and all randomness

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My sister is a graphic design major and i swear she has as much money into that camera as i do in my engine. anyways heres what she came up with over winter break when i was rebuilding my engine...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

old pistons rods and crank..

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j386/dsmcrzy/_DSC0082.jpg

By any chance is that a built 2.3 stroker evo that was sold and brought to Cali by a tall military white dude?

Nope. This belonged to a friend but the car is gone now. Totalled then the insurance company sold it for only 3 grand. Colorado.
"Yes my gsx wheels on the evo"

Sweet here is some from me.

Awesome shirt

Bad day at school (not my fault)

Money!

Cummins 4bt in a 300c

The group working on it was changing oil and had some tall screw jacks under it to stabilize it, well when the went to lower it they left one under the hitch and started to lower it and didn't notice it till it came crashing down.

The group working on it was changing oil and had some tall screw jacks under it to stabilize it, well when the went to lower it they left one under the hitch and started to lower it and didn't notice it till it came crashing down.

I bet they got into trouble!!!

Not sure on what or how much trouble they got in, but I do know the truck did not belong to any of the students in the group. It was one of the kids friends truck. And it was a brand new present from mommy and daddy for graduation, Duramax and lifted with nice ass rims and tires.

Saw this in the Wegmans parking lot the other day, thought you guys might get a kick out of it..

Steve, a garage like that is something I couldn't even imagine owning.

Anyone familiar with the Jerusalem Cricket? I wasn't, until I jumped about 10ft in the air walking into my garage this last Saturday. I thought I was going to die as I was barefoot and I stepped within inches of it, damn thing looks like an alien at first glance.

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never rode the dam thing LOL

Favorite fishing spot

I guess I pissed off the ex huh? LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back