The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ralliart knockoff seats

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i like the look, so you heard they were comfy? cuz i was thinking of buying them cuz they are so cheap and my seats are dieing.

i have them in my car and did a writeup on the install of them. They are nice seats, a bit wide IMO. but maybe im just to skinny

Got a link to the write-up? I think I have an idea of where it's at but it just makes things so much easier when other people do things for you. :D

ROFL
BaddAssGst said:
Got a link to the write-up? I think I have an idea of where it's at but it just makes things so much easier when other people do things for you. :D
ROFL

^^ Thanks.. I figured someone would have to post it sooner then later. :thumb:

^^ Blow me. :notgood: I've read the review before, I just didn't know it was for Ralliart seats. Glad you wasted your time posting that I was to lazy to look for it, as if I didn't already know.

I am interested in knowing quality over time...
How well do they go after 2-4 years...
I was looking hard at them but.... I just do not want to spend 400 just to have to spend 800 in 2 years...

BaddAssGst said:
^^ Blow me. :notgood: I've read the review before, I just didn't know it was for Ralliart seats. Glad you wasted your time posting that I was to lazy to look for it, as if I didn't already know.
I'll pass on the "blow me" offer.. I dont swing that way buddy :barf:

Relax kids, settle down.

I don't think quality is much of a concern when youa re paying 200 dollars shipped for a set of em.

Cheap Chinese junk.

Hope you like back injuries.

Then again the guys on here go "OH MY GOD BRIDE? YOU MEAN LIKE HUSBAND AND BRIDE?"

cait sith said:
Cheap Chinese junk.

Hope you like back injuries.

Then again the guys on here go "OH MY GOD BRIDE? YOU MEAN LIKE HUSBAND AND BRIDE?"

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

BaddAssGst said:

I'm glad you wasted everyones times by posting.

BaddAssGst said:
Got a link to the write-up? I think I have an idea of where it's at but it just makes things so much easier when other people do things for you.

Pot meet kettle.

Don't post crap like that again if your too lazy to find it, don't bother posting.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back