The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Radio wire diagram 95 eclipse Gs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95rs4g63Tswap

Probationary Member
Jan 16, 2014
charlotte, North_Carolina
Hey I posted a week ago on my car not having any power after a fuse blew. I believe I found out what is wrong, alot of the wires for the radio are straight wired to the fuse box. There are also alot of bar wires showing. The guy I bought the car from must have been lazy not to do it the right way. If someone could post a radio wire diagram, and a fuse box diagram for the one under the dash would be very helpful.

For a 1995 Eclipse GS.

Thanks

You could also get in touch with Miller Imports. They are a supporting tender here. Just give them a call. 704-932-0425 They are located right in Charlotte, NC so you could probably go and pick it up.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back