The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECUflash Problem ROM 4G63T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Concept_RS13

Probationary Member
Nov 16, 2017
Spain, Europe
H, I have a spyder 2g 4g64, the car come with ecu black box, also I see that the maf and map are some identical to version turbo, I reflash my ecu with a rom a friend gst, but the car start wrong, and missfire, I can´t give gas because stop engine.
My block is 4g64 and head 4g63, turbo, etc..I not put resistor pack, I run now with injector oem 345cc?? and coilpack 4g64 with plenum handmade aluminium, recently I change the tps with version turbo but the car not work fine

when the car have rom oem 4g64 work good but when pull boost the engine stopped. the car not run to the street never.

any can help me or know what happen?

thx.

First the Gst is setup for 450cc injectors and you are running 345cc injectors, it is going to run lean until you change that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back