The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Post Project - The car is finally clean

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knochgoon24

DSM Wiseman
Jan 29, 2008
Troy, Michigan
My car doesn't get treated to a full exterior detail too often.

View attachment 1730
View attachment 1731

It could use a clay bar and a good wax, but I need to fix a few dings in the paint first.

I had a guy stop by my car at the car wash and he got all excited when he was the front mount. He started asking all these questions and actually seemed like he knew what he was talking about... until I said it was AWD and he looked confused. :ohdamn: Oh well. He liked the shiny parts. :D

I need a 2-2.5" silicone coupler before I can give the butt dyno a good run. I'll be getting that part later this week.

I hit some black ice a bit longer than a year ago. I hit a hillside and destroyed the front bumper, stock SMIC, and both front wheel bearings and tie rod ends. I didn't have the money to get a new bumper at the time, so I pieced the front bumper back together with fiberglass and sheets of stainless steel. I then had to bondo over all the cracks. Since it looked hideous with all the bondo, I just spray painted over it all with a green color. It doesn't match the car, but at least it doesn't look like bondo. I'll be looking to pick up a new front bumper this summer. I didn't have the money to replace it last year, and I didn't want to risk ruining another bumper with a crash in the hell we called winter this year. It doesn't need paint really badly, it needs replaced.

Looks pretty good man. Try JNZ for that new and expensive 2GB Talon bumper.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back