The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Post pics of your favorite pink 2g.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bOOstd GSX

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2003
Plum, Pennsylvania
These threads are ghey, like the color pink. This is why I started this thread.

Yashio factory would like to have a word with you.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Originally posted by DSMRevolution
Wait... here I found one.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

^ that car is so F*ckin' ugly, OMG, what the F*ck. the rims? the spoiler? the body kit? and OMG, the paint? :barf: < that was me after seein' that car. i think u could call it a car.

I'm sorry I never should've said anything about pink, I will now let a Yashio Factory employee whip my ass.:thumb: That S15 ownz.

BTW: Why is it that civics can pull off any color, sure their slow as beans, but why can they wear just about any color and get away with it?

People don't want to see nice cars get ruined with ugly colors, but don't really care what color civics are painted. So they're not really getting away with it, people just... dont' care.:laugh:

If I had a really exotic car I would paint it pink. I could make it the new "fast color" like red and yellow.

that pink 1g i believe is in my state...(MD) n/a... custom tails. some chick drives it.... fully show, no go!

fugly!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back