The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Post pics of your favorite white eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Those white wheels are so sick. IMO, chrome on white never really looks right.

Where can I find some white wheels? :dsm: :dsm:

I think the wheels on that first 2G were the Konig Rated-R if I'm not mistaken.

BTW, are those Axis Neo's on mlopez's car? I was thinking about buying those, and now that I've seen them, that style rim actually looks really good on there... still no chrome though.

i like this one... just cuz i got that front :)

Attachments

• 6672front.jpg
    6672front.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 559
Sidoze's Eclipse......Handsdown! There is no better look than white on gunmetal. White on white.........:barf:

78806.jpg

78802.jpg

788017.jpg

and my back seat is better than droptopgst

LOL

but i get my vote for mine!!

Originally posted by slow_enuf_clips
Hey guys figured i would just start a post on favorite white eclipse's.....post some pics......later on....i posted a pic of a very clean one....

OMG

Give me the link to that cars profile or homepage! That is the best looking eclipse I have ever seen. Minus the front scratches!

Definitely a sweet ride, and with the engine that is in the process of being dropped into that beast.....:D :D

Originally posted by juggalo_ninja
Here's one...
attachment.php

Another eclipse....:dsm:

Attachments

• 432003124350pm39341.jpg
    432003124350pm39341.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 368
how about white with babyblue pearl....

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Lol all white but tyhe steering wheel....guess he ran out of green for more white.....

I'll never understand why people put tv's on the back of the seats in a car like this. No one is really ever gonna be back there to watch them. Not only that but it's just a waste of money IMO. One up front or a fold out abover the cd player is fine, but that's just pushin' it a lil'.

I was just at a car show last week and this car had tv's in every place imaginable. He even had one just above the rotor...now that's just retarded. Let's put 17 tv's in my car!!!!! Right on man!!!

LOL yeah i have a flip out..abuto to get a pioneer cd/dvd flip out...but never headrests or visors

i dont relaly like isht done to the interior.. but for a show car that spyder is clean.. has lot of bling in the audio.. not bad for a show car.. gotta have that bling for the points to win show..

Turbo_frog mentioned sidoze's when in actually... he meant to name himself. :thumb: I love your ride homie.

bOOstd GSX said:
LOL, Let's see pics of your glow-in-the-dark eclipses!!!!!!
finally all the damn "post your favorite _____ eclipse" threads went away but i dont see why this one is back...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back