The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Post pics of your favorite black dsm's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k, enought with the post your favorite (insert color) dsm. There have been a few in the past week alone. whats the point of another?

my gallery fools:x

im biased to mine :)
2784bling1.jpg

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=2784&cat=500

i also like boostineklipz's because he has went through wat i did with his 95 gst and did the conversion.. there are many nice black eclipses.. including signals.. but unlike boostineklipz's and i.. it was already a 99 :( not to mention my black paint is not oem.. its new paint job.. dcgst's is also nice..

My best friend has a nice lookin black 98 gs. His name is j_severa. It has blitz skits and back bumper, factory front w/ cf lip. And 18" enkei's. I've been tryin to get him to put some pics up. Maybe you guys could pm him and ask him to put up some pics.

Originally posted by dave99gst
im sorry but that is one Purdy car.

thanks bro.. i like ur car as wel.. the interior is very nicely done.. u have 99 only all black leather interior? i love that.. sucks that my car is a 95 and i have the plain all grey.. if i had the money.. my 97-99 conversion would include 99 all black leather interior :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back