The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Possibly the last meet for the season

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prob nobody knows me LOL :p im like a ghost :D but whoever was in olive garden parking last year ,when we were going to mitsu day @ E-Town,prob saw me,and remembers me LOL

Somebody please tell me they got a picture of me pulled over. It would make a great myspace/facebook picture.

LOL, i dont think anyone got a pic of you pulled over. we were too busy laughing. deffinately a good meet though. I dont think ill be eating seafood for a while. I washed my hands like 3 times and i can still smell the distinct odor of crabs.

Somebody please tell me they got a picture of me pulled over. It would make a great myspace/facebook picture.

I think we were all aboard the FAILboat and didn't even think of it :(

i think somebody was recording through the camera,when you and the cop had a nice time LOL)

Crabs? Didn't I see you INHALE 6 plates of that? LOL I'm gonna take you to an eating contest next time around!

Stop scratching. LOL

ROFL

My pictures are to come, I've developed a bad right hand (pain) from using the computer too much, so it'll be a while to get them all done. It was a great meet last night, not a million cars, but everyone was friendly and had a great time :thumb:

I'm gonna take you to an eating contest next time around!

Next meet at the Clinton Station diner on rt 78! They have a 50lb burger or a 105lb burger for teams of 5 and 10 to try to eat respectively. You can win money :D

Here are the group shots, individuals will come later today:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That meet was f'in great. It's always good to meet some fellow dsmers around here. I wish we did these more often.

Damn I missed this one, i went to the giants game and I was tired as hell. Hopefully next time.

I swear my hand has carpal :( I really don't think I'll have the energy to edit everyone elses photos. If you want your high-res, just PM me your email and I'll send you the NEF file (or JPEG, just specify).

One more for the night, I spent a bit of time cleaning it up. What do you guys think?

Photobucket realy sucks at killing image quality, here's a high res, click on it and save-as.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/thelmasofast/DSC_0140copy.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back