The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Possibly the last meet for the season

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's Fall Tom. Regular highways are starting to look pretty now. If anything Rutgers Garden is where it's at.

If I get my car running by sunday I'll be there and I'd be up for meeting earlier for pictures. Just need to know when and where.

Like 1 or 2pm before dinner. Seriously, where can we go for some shots!? I can't think of a single place.

yes, wash your car :p

Read the first post, homie.

What kind of scenary do you want? Urban? Suburban? Full of pretty plants? Country? It's NJ man. Half an hour drive up will take us to some of the grungiest urban areas. Stay in the area, and we'll have lots of townships and trees. 40 minutes south towards Mike will bring us to country. The local roads to my ex g/f's house had some nice windy country roads with cows and everything.

I vote windy roads, nice scenery. My object is to get everyone who comes an entry in the 2009 calendar :D Seriously, let's meet up at Woodbridge mall or something and head down (or wherever, you choose) on Sunday.

LTU, come anyway, photoshop can heal the wounded :p

I vote windy roads, nice scenery. My object is to get everyone who comes an entry in the 2009 calendar :D Seriously, let's meet up at Woodbridge mall or something and head down (or wherever, you choose) on Sunday.

LTU, come anyway, photoshop can heal the wounded :p

well blcknspo0ln,you know my car is black,(repainted) and umm as for right now it has a lot of little white dots ,from the rocks.....you know what happens when you drive behind some huge construction trucks... :( but other then that,everything looks good for a photo session LOL LOL) What kind of look do you expect from a 20 years old car???!!! hehe,i think im gonna join you guys,cause Sunday i ain't doing nuttin anyways :D

You think yours is bad? You have to look at mine. 8 years younger than yours and it got rock chips, slashes, fiberglass repaired bumper sanded down to yellow, dinks and dents everywhere, spiderweb cracks on the rear bumper and finally my passenger fender crushed in. I kinda like the look though. Battle scarred, but still standing. The business end is nice now with that new turbo setup as well. Looks shittier than a Vette but will blow the doors off of one with the right tune.

We'll go down to Freehold. Mike probably knows the area better than I do. Mike make a suggestion on where to shoot nice pics!

You think yours is bad? You have to look at mine. 8 years younger than yours and it got rock chips, slashes, fiberglass repaired bumper sanded down to yellow, dinks and dents everywhere, spiderweb cracks on the rear bumper and finally my passenger fender crushed in. I kinda like the look though. Battle scarred, but still standing. The business end is nice now with that new turbo setup as well. Looks shittier than a Vette but will blow the doors off of one with the right tune.

well, when you see my car next to yours,you will see what im talking about LOL LOL)))

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back