The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Please help me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjwrx

Probationary Member
Nov 15, 2004
GR, Michigan
Hey guys, I am doing a project for my stats class. If you can just simply answer these questions for me I’d GREATLY appreciate it.
1. Make, Model, Year of car?
2. How much did you pay for the car?
3. Did you get it new or used?
4. What is the stock ¼ mile time?
5. How much $$$ have you spent on performance modifications?
6. What is the ¼ mile time after the modifications?

Please only answer if you have run your car at the track after your performance mods. And only tell the rough amount you spent on performance only mods.
If you don’t want people to know this info you can PM me, Email me, or AIM me. All the info will be kept confident, and then destroyed after I am done with it. None will see this info beside me and my professor.
Thanks a TON!!!
BJ

PS. Many say its a DSM, but I gotta have the proof to show the prof!

92 tsi awd
1000 bucks for the car + 1000 to make it roadworthy (not mods) = $2000
used
stock - 14.8-15.1
under 1000 bucks in mods, used parts aside from the maf-t.
13.7 @ 99.6 MPH after the mods were completed.

Thanks for the help guys, but can anyone else please answer? I need about 20ish of each car.
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!
BJ

92' Talon TSi AWD
Bought for $3000 paid additional $5000 in general repairs and performance mods. Used, obviously. Ran a best of 15.1@87 stock w/dead tranny, now runs a 12.6@108

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back