The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink Please Help Dsmlink log

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyquik22023

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 14, 2008
Akron, Ohio
Ok so my car runs badly.. can't idle w/o me giving it gas. also i think there is something wrong with my MAF. Here is a log with the car off
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
. the maf is getting some kind of reading at 14 hz but here is the log with the car running
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
the maf does not get any kind of reading. Does anybody know why this would be??? also could this cause my AFR to be 0:1??? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you have intake temperature it seems like the MAF harness is probably connected OK. And since the only thing missing is MAF frequency, I'm going to guess that you removed an AFC when you installed the new ECMLink ECU and may not have re-connected the MAF wire that had been cut when the AFC was installed.

Am I at all close?

Thomas Dorris

Since you have intake temperature it seems like the MAF harness is probably connected OK. And since the only thing missing is MAF frequency, I'm going to guess that you removed an AFC when you installed the new ECMLink ECU and may not have re-connected the MAF wire that had been cut when the AFC was installed.

Am I at all close?

Thomas Dorris

Yes you are correct I did remove and AFC but i checked the wire to make sure it was connected.. i will check again though:pray:

Am I at all close?

Thomas Dorris

damn i guess i didnt check them good enough the wire was disconnected. thanks alot Tom i appreciate it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back