The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

place to buy my turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daltah

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 27, 2002
phoenix, Arizona
Where is the best place for the price,warrenty and service to buy a 50trim turbo?

id go with extremepsi. THey have good prices and great customer service. It also depends what turbo you want to go with. If you want an FP green or something you cant get it from extremepsi.

Do some searching, figure out which 50 trim turbo you want, which options, and then you can figure out the right dealer to go with.

:beatentodeath: --- in all seriousness, this is liking what's your favorite brand of tennis shoe. You're going to have very opinionated people such as myself, and ultimately you'll still be forced to make the decision. My suggestion would be to check the site sponor's website, and go from there. Either that or search on 50 trim and choose and appropriate topic.

Best of luck.

Agreed. I don't want to sound like a Mooch, but I havn't seen any real good deals on turbo's this year. Last year was AWSOME. $869 BB PTE 50trims, $699 AGP turbos...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back