The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

pictures of the car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gradeEyoo

Probationary Member
Aug 7, 2008
des moines, Iowa
new to the site so i thought i would post some pictures of my car. tell me what you think. critisizm is encouraged :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

then i ruined it :cry:

:dsm:

still for sale too -- raise the price now that it doesnt have the white wheels!

I kinda like the stock wheels painted white, I've never seen that before. I also think the car looked better with the wing.

I like the bronze also. Looks like a clean car.

thanks everyone! the wheels are still bronze and i put the wing back on. Waiting for some money to get some springs to make it look a little better.... and yes its STILL for sale :sneaky:

Your shift knob looks like a BOV haha, clean car tho I like the white wheels, wasnt sure about the red Lugs , looks nice while spinning tho! But the bronze does look really clean

It's pretty much the same as your rear end picture just the hood isn't open and I'm standing like another 2 feet back.

I think you should put the spoiler back on. Also WTF is with that shifter it is huge haha.

:tease:
I think you should put the spoiler back on. Also WTF is with that shifter it is huge haha.

its actually not that big. andd thats only half of it LOL. if i screw the top piece on it feels like i'm reachin for the vents when i shift ROFL

Nice car. It needs to be lowered a little bit.

yeah yeah i know. doesn;t everyone love monster trucks though?:barf:

anyone know where i could get some used coilovers or springs? (besides the obvious ebay & craigslist)

My thoughts are the wing has to come back. The white wheels I personally like but I have white Motegis as wel so I'm kinda biast torwards white wheels. Now I do have to say your car is really clean and is sexy as hell.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back