The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Pics of Probe GT Swirls

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LxiMax

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
I've searched for quite some time and all I've found is one 1g w/ the Probe GT Swirls on it. Does anyone else have photos of the Swirls on a 2G? :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

my venge

i bought them from Paul ( 99gst_racer ) and he had pics of them on his 2g talon, but i can't find them anymore.

225/50 tires on them (xtreme contact DWS)

and IDK why but these tires just look wide as hell.
i had 225/45 on 17's before (nitto neo-gens) and they just didn't look this wide. weird.

My 2g has them black w/red lip. and heres the one without the lip.
I actually like the one without the red lip a bit better, but i just left it on ### of all the hard work hahahahh

Attachments

• 2011-11-10 11.52.47.jpg
    2011-11-10 11.52.47.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 2011-05-29 13.18.45.jpg
    2011-05-29 13.18.45.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 40
Those are the straight spokes though, not the swirl spokes like pictured on the 1g above. I picked up a set a few days ago. Thank goodness they're regular alloys and not chrome. I think they'll look nice, similar to the Enkei Shoguns IMO.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back