The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonEgo

Probationary Member
Aug 13, 2012
Greenville, North_Carolina
Hi, I'm new here and just getting the go of things. I recently bought a 96 Talon TSI (fwd). It's currently without a engine and trans which I'm looking for. The car is a 5spd so ofcourse manual tranny. Also I'm looking for a either blown or running 7bolt. (I want to go 6 bolt awd soon but for now I just need it running) Limited budget really but I'm always looking for trades and have alot of 240sx stuff I can offer up. If anyone has these parts or anything I might can use, please help a newbie out. This is my first dsm even though building many for buddies LOL Thanks! :thumb:

Attachments

• talonhead.jpg
    talonhead.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 64
You check on Ebay for the parts, you might get a good deal. or you can check the classified ads on here to find some parts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back