The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

North Carolina Mountain Meet May 29-31

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We were talking about reservations on another site and I figured I should mention this.

I called the hotel and there are 8 reserved rooms that are still available at this time. These reservations will be cancelled out from under my name on the 21st, so that I don't personally incur any of the charges and they still get an opportunity to rent the room if they are not needed on our end. In other words, you need to reserve the room by the May 21st if your're going to do it.

For all you guys and girls at home that won't be able to attend; some good news...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Mitsu-Media is sponsoring LIVE coverage of the Dyno Day on Saturday, May 30th on our own channel at ustream.com. So, for all those unable to come for the weekend, you can watch all the dyno happenings and chat with everyone who is watching.

Also, be sure to keep an eye out as we will also be posting pictures and video of the rest of the event, in the days following.

Thanks to Mitsu-Media for the support!

List update:

1. Clint (Boostin4Christ) - Dyno
2. Adam (BoostJunki84) - Dyno
3. Robert (robertm1212gst) - Dyno
4. Juan (speed_demon)
5. James (snarfcop)
6. Tiffaney (95gst_sweetie) maybe
7. Joe (KeinenameMotorsport)
8. Tim (99atxdsm) - Dyno
9. ??? (1Fast1G)
10. Alex (turbomatic)
11. Derek (v-mac)
12. Nate (dsmgsx!)
13. Andrew (TsIGuYawd) - Dyno
14. Heather (lilwetduckie) - Dyno
15. Derek (lilwetduckie's husband) - Dyno
16. Rick (flatblackprelud)
17. Jon (Jonbonazza) Maybe
18. ??? (Fujiv99) Maybe
19. Tyler (95tzlgst)
20. Mike (wrknmike924)
21. ??? (08talon08)
22. ??? (snakeyes711)
23. Josiah (boostdtalon)
24. ??? (Who Farted) - Dyno
25. Coach (lazylaser) Maybe
26. ??? (bmxcoolcat1)
27. Ian (local) - Dyno
28. Heath (local)
29. Jay (local)
30. BJ (06MREvo)
31. Jman (SineDeviance)
32. ThaBASSman87
33. LUNARFX
34. SPYDR-QT
35. Johann (jestoy7)
36. Lauren (tehwife)
38. Zane (Redi4axion)
39. Michael and Felicia (Evo Guy2)
40. ??? and wife (Stop&TurnFreak)
41. Jordan (ImJordan)
42. Chris (Lilredeclipse)
43. Mike (Jaxwhite1g)
44. Pat
45. ??? (Public Indecency)
46. Dee (Meklo)
47. ??? (Canada4G63) - Dyno
48. ??? (Darkside4G63)
49. Steph (Mitsuchic)
50. Eric (superdude575)
51. John? (Johnbot1065) - Dyno
52. ??? (funkamedics) - Dyno

DYNO # 14. Only 2 spots left!

There are still some people inquiring about the Dyno so If you still want some time post/PM me or Clint asap.

Add me to the list i'm there!! Just got my car dyno'ed so no use to do it again.

Add me to the list i'm there!! Just got my car dyno'ed so no use to do it again.

Schweeet! :rocks:

4. Juan (speed_demon)
5. James (snarfcop)
8. Tim (99atxdsm) - Dyno
9. ??? (1Fast1G)
10. Alex (turbomatic)
11. Derek (v-mac)
12. Nate (dsmgsx!)
18. ??? (Fujiv99) Maybe
19. Tyler (95tzlgst)
20. Mike (wrknmike924)
21. ??? (08talon08)
22. ??? (snakeyes711)
23. Josiah (boostdtalon)
26. ??? (bmxcoolcat1)
27. Ian (local) - Dyno
28. Heath (local)
29. Jay (local)
30. BJ (06MREvo)
31. Jman (SineDeviance)
32. ThaBASSman87
33. LUNARFX
34. SPYDR-QT
35. Johann (jestoy7)
36. Lauren (tehwife)
38. Zane (Redi4axion)
41. Jordan (ImJordan)
43. Mike (Jaxwhite1g)
44. Pat
46. Dee (Meklo)
48. ??? (Darkside4G63)
49. Steph (Mitsuchic)
50. Eric (superdude575)
53. ??? (Mrdrd_Laser)

if anyone can find a place for a 18 year old to stay...ill come. or i guess i could just leave early that morning...would rather have a place to stay though LOL. i'll be n/t and no dyno wanted. just interested in seein the other dsm's and skylines. possibly goin down the tail a few times.

I'm gonna just try to find a place to stay when I get there. I'm not 21 so I dont know how well that will go :hmm: Guess I could sleep in the car haha!

I'm gonna just try to find a place to stay when I get there. I'm not 21 so I dont know how well that will go :hmm: Guess I could sleep in the car haha!

sounds about close to my plans LOL. except my subs are gonna make it uncomfortable LOL

You don't have to be 21 to get a hotel room people, I never had that problem before. But I going to do the same, because I am busting ass on my car trying to get it done. So i really don't know if i will be there or not yet.

if anyone can find a place for a 18 year old to stay...ill come. or i guess i could just leave early that morning...would rather have a place to stay though LOL. i'll be n/t and no dyno wanted. just interested in seein the other dsm's and skylines. possibly goin down the tail a few times.

PM Boostjunki84 to see if he can accomodate you guys. If not, I maybe able to squeeze you on the floor somewhere.

PM Boostjunki84 to see if he can accomodate you guys. If not, I maybe able to squeeze you on the floor somewhere.

actually i just found out complements of my father that the tail is only about 2 hours away. Ill just be drivin up that morning.

I'm gonna show up for sure, no dyno cause we're gonna have an awd one in Knoxville in the next few weeks so dude at that shop said he'd hook me up for cheap. See everyone there, Dan. :hellyeah:

I'm so going to this. I'll be getting my DSM this week, bought it from a good friend of mine, and this is my first. I actually have those days off that week, so it'll be fun to go to my first meet :D

Def. want to Dyno it, if there are any spaces available! Also, anyone have room available for 2 people or know of any hotels with spaces left?

If anyone is gonna be coming through the tri-cities on the way there PM me. Me and a few of my friends are gonna caravan over to Asheville

I'm gonna show up for sure, no dyno cause we're gonna have an awd one in Knoxville in the next few weeks so dude at that shop said he'd hook me up for cheap. See everyone there, Dan. :hellyeah:

Added!

I'm so going to this. I'll be getting my DSM this week, bought it from a good friend of mine, and this is my first. I actually have those days off that week, so it'll be fun to go to my first meet :D

Def. want to Dyno it, if there are any spaces available! Also, anyone have room available for 2 people or know of any hotels with spaces left?

Added, and here is the hotel info. There should be some rooms available.

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control...opertyId=02770

Book it under the Clint Yates reservation.

4. Juan (speed_demon)
5. James (snarfcop)
8. Tim (99atxdsm) - Dyno
9. ??? (1Fast1G)
10. Alex (turbomatic)
11. Derek (v-mac)
12. Nate (dsmgsx!)
18. ??? (Fujiv99) Maybe
19. Tyler (95tzlgst)
20. Mike (wrknmike924)
21. ??? (08talon08)
22. ??? (snakeyes711)
23. Josiah (boostdtalon)
26. ??? (bmxcoolcat1)
27. Ian (local) - Dyno
28. Heath (local)
29. Jay (local)
30. BJ (06MREvo)
31. Jman (SineDeviance)
32. ThaBASSman87
33. LUNARFX
34. SPYDR-QT
35. Johann (jestoy7)
36. Lauren (tehwife)
38. Zane (Redi4axion)
41. Jordan (ImJordan)
43. Mike (Jaxwhite1g)
44. Pat
46. Dee (Meklo)
48. ??? (Darkside4G63) - Dyno
49. Steph (Mitsuchic)
50. Eric (superdude575)
53. Mark (???)
54. ??? (Mrdrd_Laser)
55. ??? (black99gst7)
56. ??? (92_talon_awd)
57. James (Torn2gether) - Dyno

Woot Woot!

BTW, I'm James & my gf Tara will be with me. I don't really want to be a total stranger, so Hello all! I found out we live just over an hour away, which is even more awesome.

My Talon will be bone-stock, so kinda unimpressive, but beautiful nonetheless. My girl may be riding in her own '88 MR2 for the dragon on the 2nd day. She's pretty excited to meet everyone, plus seeing the skylines :p

Feel free to PM me to get to know me better before this meet. We live in spartanburg, SC so if you're close by maybe we can get together ahead of time.

-Torn

BTW, I'm James & my gf Tara will be with me. I don't really want to be a total stranger, so Hello all! I found out we live just over an hour away, which is even more awesome.

My Talon will be bone-stock, so kinda unimpressive, but beautiful nonetheless. My girl may be riding in her own '88 MR2 for the dragon on the 2nd day. She's pretty excited to meet everyone, plus seeing the skylines :p

Feel free to PM me to get to know me better before this meet. We live in spartanburg, SC so if you're close by maybe we can get together ahead of time.

-Torn

Do you plan on staying up here overnight or driving back since it's only an hour away?

What color is your Talon? Turbo? Your GF sounds pretty awesome man. At least she's into cars. LOL

Thanks for posting up bro. A lot of the people that are going are outgoing so I don't think anyone will feel like a stranger.

We'll be riding up there both days. It's teal/blue and turbo AWD.
Haha, yeah she's kinda car crazy. Thanks to me though :) I can't wait to meet everyone.

alright, motor hanging in the air, getting ready to be set in the eclipse. I trying to make this people. Waiting on intercooler, and on safc(which is only to get down there then when i sell more of my stuff laying around i getting dsmlink, unless i sell enough to get aem)

Man this sound like a awsome event i wish i was closer..
Anyone form the FL area going?

if rock1t makes it. which he should i'll be there too......

in the focus carrying his spare parts, tools, and anything else haha.

I'm helping with the talon to eclipse transform currently. Hoping he gets it done and tuned so i can see all these dsm's.

My girlfriend is gonna be comin with me and my boy is too for sure. He just bought a colt and he's trying to get the 4g turbo swap done in time to drive that up there. If not, it's gonna be 3 deep in the 92 ha ha ha. Lookin forward to my first meet ever.:thumb: Btw Mrdrd Laser, we'll be passin through asheville area as we are comin from Knox. Your car looks suspiciously like my boys old laser LOL.

:D Hey guys, we'll have a lot going on through out the day for the dyno and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in giving a hand here and there. The biggest help we'll need will be on the grill and setting up for lunch. If anyone is interested Pm me. Thanks!

4. Juan (speed_demon)
5. James (snarfcop)
8. Tim (99atxdsm) - Dyno
9. ??? (1Fast1G)
10. Alex (turbomatic)
11. Derek (v-mac)
12. Nate (dsmgsx!)
18. ??? (Fujiv99) Maybe
19. Tyler (95tzlgst)
20. Mike (wrknmike924)
21. ??? (08talon08)
22. ??? (snakeyes711)
23. Josiah (boostdtalon)
26. ??? (bmxcoolcat1)
27. Ian (local) - Dyno
28. Heath (local)
29. Jay (local)
30. BJ (06MREvo)
31. Jman (SineDeviance)
32. ThaBASSman87
33. LUNARFX
34. SPYDR-QT
35. Johann (jestoy7)
36. Lauren (tehwife)
38. Zane (Redi4axion)
41. Jordan (ImJordan)
43. Mike (Jaxwhite1g)
44. Pat
46. Dee (Meklo)
48. ??? (Darkside4G63) - Dyno
49. Steph (Mitsuchic)
50. Eric (superdude575)
51. John? (Johnboy1065)
53. Mark (???)
54. ??? (Mrdrd_Laser)
55. ??? (black99gst7)
56. ??? (92_talon_awd)
57. James (Torn2gether) - Dyno
58. ??? (SikRacing97GST)
59. ??? (Evo_Guy2)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back