The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

No power to my SAFC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonspeed21

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 1, 2008
Bear, Delaware
So the other day I was driving my car and the alternator decided to take a dump. It fried the battery. Now when I turn the car on all of the gauges and the boost controller come on. The SAFC, the auto seatbelts, brake lights and the radio don’t work now. Since I purchased that car with the AFC already hooked up I am at a lost.

1. I checked all of the relays under the dash, and under the hood

2. I checked all of the fuses

3. The only thing I really can’t check is the ECU, but the car runs and drives fine besides the AFC and the other things I mentioned. So I am assuming that the ECU is fine.
The only other thing is this odd orange Japanese fuse (maybe a relay) that I found connected to the ECU wire bundle.
Need help!!

Attachments

• SSPX0086.jpg
    SSPX0086.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 60
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back