The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Next Meet is it Raceway Park July 3rd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok so you guys wanna meet on rt. 9 not too far from raceway park. Then this is your best option. You should all meet by the Lowe's shopping center (its got a huge lowe's a starbucks, subway and other little stores too). For anyone getting off 18 south to get onto 9 south this will be after the first traffic light and right before the second traffic light you will see on 9. Its a big parking lot and you can all meet there. After you have all met you can take rt 9 south for less than 1 mile and get onto the exit for union hill rd. You will make a right and take union hill rd all the way down until you make that right to get on the street where raceway park is located i forgot the name of the street sorry. But this is your easiest option. You can all meet there 30 min b4 gates open and be only 5 min away from raceway park.

only why i know to get into raceway park from rt 9 is Texas road, what town is loews in?, ill get the exact address and everyone can just mapquest it if they are having trouble, unless capt posts the addy already

lowes as in the movie theatre or the hardware store?

as in hte hardware store sorry bout that.
well here is the address for those that want to look it up for mapquest.
57 U.S. HIGHWAY 9 SOUTH
MORGANVILLE, NJ 07751

If you tkae texas road you can turn right onto 520 where it splits and itll be the shopping center on your left. Or if you take texas rd. to 9 where the intersect just make a right on 9 south and itll be right there.

Here is a picture as well.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    161 KB · Views: 143
ok so thats it!,

THE MEET IS GONNA BE AT LOWES HARDWARE, EVERYONE BE THERE AT 8:30 AM SHARP, WHOEVER DOESNT SHOW UP BY 8:45 IS GONNA HAFTA FIND US IN, CAUSE THE EVENT IS GOING TO BE PACKED AND I DONT WANNA SIT IN TRAFFIC WITH A FAWKIN ACT 2600 CLUTCH..... SO BE THERE!

ite well im bringing it to the shop, so hopefully i cant make it!

Anyone got any definite's about going to this july 3rd meet? :confused:

I am going. I`ll try to have my friend come with his gst and maybe a gs. I`ll be in my awd laser.

hmmm, clifton?, your right around the corner from meeh, im deff going to go as long as my car seems to be ok, i may hafta drive with a boost leak, but i dont care, if i deff go, wanna meet up around by me?, then head down the parkway?

Sure , fair lawn is not far from me we can meet up somewhere. Try to fix that boost leak so you can run with me. It's going to be first time at the track for me. I am 90% sure I am gonna run unless something goes wrong till sunday.

yea same here, i gotta try to figure out where this boost leak is comming from, i think i may go to home depot and try making my own leak tester, i have an aircompressor, i just hope i do it 100% correct or i wont find anything, heh

Well if my car is finished, should be done tomorow, ill deff be going as long as this freakin thing holds up, i guess whoever is going just meet up at the lowes hardware that was subjected in the upper posts

Well ok, i just got my car back and NO OIL ANYWHERE! whooooohooooooo, im so happy , the problem was crankseal, and oil pump sprocket?, anyways, i got it done for 250$ parts included, plus all lubed up, but now i still hafta deal with my tranny, im going to change the spark plugs and wires tomorow morning, so it looks like Spoolio will be going to the july 3rd meet afterall!

ok well since i know im going, i was wondering who else knew they were deff gonna show up for this meet at lowes on rt9?

captd108 said:
as in hte hardware store sorry bout that.
well here is the address for those that want to look it up for mapquest.
57 U.S. HIGHWAY 9 SOUTH
MORGANVILLE, NJ 07751

If you tkae texas road you can turn right onto 520 where it splits and itll be the shopping center on your left. Or if you take texas rd. to 9 where the intersect just make a right on 9 south and itll be right there.

Here is a picture as well.

OK THIS IS WHERE WE ARE GOING TO MEET UP!, EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE AT LOWES HARDWARE AT EXACTLY 8:30-8:45, SO WE CAN GET IN BY 9:00AM WHEN THE GATES OPEN, I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO ELSE KNOWS FOR A FACT THEY WILL SHOW UP?

wasup guys. i think i can make it there this weekend. if i come ill be bringing along two other talons. hope to see u there

HMM, I JUST SEEN THE FLIER, THIS EVENT LOOKS FREAKIN RETARDED. SO IM NOT GOING TO ETOWN ON THE 3RD, I WILL BE ATTENDING THE 23RD MEET THO FOR SURE, IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT WANTS TO HAVE ANOTHER MEET FOR THIS SUNDAY SOMEWHERE ILL BE GLAD TO ATTEND THAT, if you want to set it up with a new topic and post, be my guest, if anyone has any suggestions jus post em

Would A Mod Please Close This Thread?

the july 3rd raceway park event looks dumb, someone just pointed out some key specific details on the flier, im not to big on bicycle contests and hiphop lowrider bounching competition, LOL im more then happy to have a meet, but im deff not going to etown, its just not worth my money, im deff gonna be going for the mitsubishi event!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back