The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

NEXT MEET FEB 11th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRand

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 17, 2004
Toronto, Ontario_Canada
okay everyone, I got the idea for the next meet.

FEB 11th, 8am @ Pacific Raceways opent test n tune.

http://www.pacificraceways.com/

All the info you need to run your car is avalible at the website.....also remember if you think has a shot at running lower than 14.00 in the 1/4mile, BRING A HELMET.

This should be fun...really you guys can come at anytime, but I'd really like to get a huge group picture featuring all the DSM's. I"m unsure if it would be easier to do the pcitures at the beginning or just wait till after tech inspections and such and take pics mid way through...or would that be in the middle of racing...I guess we can all figure it out later.

sounds like fun I'm definately gonna try and make it out but i gotta fix all these boost leaks first. Hope the weather will be good, hoping for temps in the mid 40's and turnin up the boost.

Yeah can i you guys help me out? I tryed to google it and stuff but it didnt bring the right info up. but can you guys tell me or show the webpage that tells you what qualifications your car need to meet before you can run it on the strip. Like the NHRA Technical Inspection. i cant find the standards for it.

I'll be there, and i have a helmit if any of you guys need to borrow it.

thanks, i will take it...:rolleyes: I hope i can make it out, maybe harry balls can make it out and bring the 1g on a trailer...? :p ROFL :rolleyes:

Only if you help me push it on to the trailer, driving it on to the trailer would mean miles. ROFL

Can't make this, have family in town and a good friend coming up from Oregon.

Yeah can i you guys help me out? I tryed to google it and stuff but it didnt bring the right info up. but can you guys tell me or show the webpage that tells you what qualifications your car need to meet before you can run it on the strip. Like the NHRA Technical Inspection. i cant find the standards for it.

Maybe for test n tunes they are alot more strict about inspections but I have gone and raced there for the high school drags and they are very relaxed about their inspections. All they did was check to see that you had a drivers license and that there was a seat belt basically.

Maybe for test n tunes they are alot more strict about inspections but I have gone and raced there for the high school drags and they are very relaxed about their inspections. All they did was check to see that you had a drivers license and that there was a seat belt basically.

Yeah, idk how many open test and tunes I will be making it out too, b/c, last year it was just dumb most of the time and sitting in line was what I did more than run, b/c so many people come out and its like diesels and big blocks too and there is just so many people. So I will prob come to a few, but not as many as last year, prob more events than test and tunes. :thumb:

naw ramses...you just gotta know which test and tunes to be at and get there early.....not to mention always go to the NW import series and enter if you get there early enough...they tend to give those guys more time to get test runs in and if you lose you can just go test and tune afterwards...also if you get in the top 3 or 4 you get cash I think.

yeah I'll be coming, and running my car..just for practice I guess...I've turned to boost all the way down to six....and I'm too ashamed to put it on the dyno to see what kind of power its getting now... LOL.....

i really want to come, dont know if my swap will be done yet but i might come out to see some local dsm fanatics..

Well, I don't work on Sunday, so I'm 200% sure I'll be there. I've been checking the weather reports all week and Sunday only seems to be getting better by the day. Right now they are saying that Sunday will be gray with patches of rain throughout the day with significant dry spells... Not too bad I'd say... Maybe it'll get better than that, it's still early in the week...

Well, unfortunately, the weather report for Sunday is now progressively getting worse... :( Supposed to rain all day as of today's report... But! The weather guys have been wrong before!! :rolleyes:

Looking at the way its been though, not to put a damper or anything on it, but prob wont be happening on Sunday, but maybe it will. Either way something will eventually come together at Pacific sooner or later...:sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back