The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New Jersey DSM drives

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mine's running barely. I sense more to break though and some more serious things to come. Still waiting on my ebay datalogger to come in.

im tired off the damn hondas in my town they just make noise its like "when dsm is out, i see no hondas now dsm has been stoped for almost 2 years damn hondas are all over the placeeeee .

I'm always around North Jersey. Had my dsm for 1 1/2 years drive it everyday, only time it's down is when I do upgrades, lucky me. LOL

Yea I will have to admit njtuners has alot of people interested in their honda's and doing pointless modification to them, if you know what I mean.

It'll be true for every forum that associates with a particular area rather than with a particular car. We do get our fair share of ricers and asses... The majority try to help point missinformed souls in the right direction but whether anyone takes our advice is up to them.

As for just ruining hang out spots... we try to just get a centralized place where people can just come talk and BS with no worries about getting broken up or street racing...but wherever a large group of modified cars gather... there tend to be an abundance of people always coming up and instigating trouble. That we can't help, but we can't say we aren't partially responsible for the problem.

i think all new jersey dsm's showld have a cruz down 2 the beach in the summer i think it would be pretty cool.

I'm down for that, I see alot of dsm's around and I only know a few of them. Spring/summer time would be good.:cool::dsm:

If I can get my DSM working again well. Did a 6 bolt swap and new turbo fmic and tons of other stuff. Can't get the damn thing to run smooth. Idles insane and stalls out constantly. But if I do get it working soon and don't sell it I will be down for some drives. I live in Orange County NY, but work in Paramus NJ.
Went to the dark side now LOL and got my self a Honda S2000. Gotta say Honda or not I do love it. Not nearly as fast but the feel is pure driving heaven.
Can't get any traction at all now with the Eclipse through like 3rd gear with the cold weather and crappy 205's in the front. As much as the cold is good for nice running, makes the traction horrible.

If anyone feels like helping me and my car out who knows about fixing the base idle or whatever is wrong that would be awesome. Could hook you up with some cash or beers or whatever.

I'm down for that, I see alot of dsm's around and I only know a few of them. Spring/summer time would be good.:cool::dsm:

All you guys are gonna cruise down to chill with me! I already live at the shore.. LOL. During spring/summer I try to set up a meet every friday at our local walmart [parking lot is ginormous]. It'd be awesome for you guys to come cruising down car show weekend this spring/summer to show all that muscle who's boss.

Reppin little poland aka Wallington. Driving a cute little swapped spyder=). Kawboy, remember me? I came with my friend when he bought that Blue 1g from you.:cool:

Reppin little poland aka Wallington. Driving a cute little swapped spyder=). Kawboy, remember me? I came with my friend when he bought that Blue 1g from you.:cool:

I don't remember owning a blue 1g

Only had 2g's, Red GST, Black Talon TSI AWD, and white 99 GSX :)

All you guys are gonna cruise down to chill with me! I already live at the shore.. LOL. During spring/summer I try to set up a meet every friday at our local walmart [parking lot is ginormous]. It'd be awesome for you guys to come cruising down car show weekend this spring/summer to show all that muscle who's boss.

I'm game.

Im in Jersey ...but my cars in sad form right now .. in parts in the garage...but hopefully runing by summer.. !!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back