The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New best 16G time: 12.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gooberlog

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 30, 2002
Westminster, Maryland
Well i ran the car friday and improved off my previous best by 4 thousandths of second. My fastest and most likely final run was 12.007@113mph. On the 12.00 run i got a 1.74 60' but on the previous run of 12.1 i got a new best 60' of 1.65 but it was breaking up on the top rpms in 4th. But as of tomorow i'm selling the car and hangine up the dsm drag racing for a little bit. I know i'll get another one, i've already had 4. :dsm: :talon: :talon: :talon:

Gooberlog said:
But as of tomorow i'm selling the car and hangine up the dsm drag racing for a little bit.
What are you buying and who are you selling it to? I wish I had some spare cash laying around cuz I'd take that beast off your hands :thumb:

who you selling it to and how much...not meaning to hijack your thread or anything. On another note great times. I wish i went that far with my 16G oh well. PM me on your car though :)

Looks like your car is pretty light, what did you remove?

(Sorry if you've posted it somewhere else, just link me)

Impressive, there is a 91 Tsi here stripped down hugly that runs 11.8@114. Not bad times for a 16 though.

well my car isn't gutted but i have removed alot of stuff. Too much stuff to list, But basicaly if you couldn't tell that it was missing from the interior i took it out, and if it was under the hood and i didn't need it it wasn't there

JohnTSI said:
Impressive, there is a 91 Tsi here stripped down hugly that runs 11.8@114.
I would'nt put it like that since he still have the stock heavy seats in his car! And carpet with all panels! But he did take out the AC controls.I guess when someone gets to close to you there has to be some other reason why, 11.8 to 11.7 16g to fp3065....hmmmmm.. :p Lee Gotcha

I ran a 12.000 on my 16g. It should be solid 11's once i get my clutch issues worked out.

Lee'sGSX said:
I would'nt put it like that since he still have the stock heavy seats in his car! And carpet with all panels! But he did take out the AC controls.I guess when someone gets to close to you there has to be some other reason why, 11.8 to 11.7 16g to fp3065....hmmmmm.. :p Lee Gotcha

He has no interior panels in the rear, and fits car is stripped there is nothing under the dash its just a pad, and not to mention last I saw he removes the passenger seat.. I got no excuse last i checked 11.7 is still faster than 11.8 and there is a big difference between 114 and 125mph. His car at its best mine with problems that your are very much aware of. What did you run on a 16G and a shot again? oh yeah 12.1. But with the problems fixed on my car why don't you put up some money on him and we line them up at the track when mine is running again and I have some wheel time, after all he has his new mods going on ;)

Hyjack over. We can contiunue the debate in person if you like and leave this poor boys post alone.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back