The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

need some ideas please!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qban4life

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 31, 2003
--_United_States
i need some help with my car , can anybody tell me what would be the first things you will get done to this car 97 gst with only a greddy blow off valve and a intake a muffler , thats all i got , can you guys give me some ideas of what else will make my ride go fast like increase the boost. thanks for the help guys , ohh i have one last question , do u guys thinks i can smoke a camaro z28 6 speed , with only muffler and intake. thanks again.

it all depends on how much you want to spend?

I would say boost controller, fuel pump, and possible injectors?

but if your 2g mabye a 14b swap

A larger flowing exhaust would be a good start. And hard intercooler piping. Those two alone should benefit you enough to keep up with the camaro 6cyl I would think. Might need a boost controller as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back