The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

need part #'s: HELP! 2g turbo bell housing bolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jafro

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 15, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
So I've managed to kick 2 of my bell housing bolts out and can't fully disengage the clutch. I did a lot of searching on this topic with advanced searches, etc... and I can't find any information that would let me call Mitsubishi and order them. I know someone here has to have done this before, and I hope you see my request because I'm stuck.

The front lower trans bolt, and the rear lower starter bolt peaced out on me. I don't have specs, nor a part number. I have CAPS, but it's NOT in there. Neither are clutch pressure plate bolts surprisingly... I can find transfer case bolts all day long, but not the bell housing bolts.

I need to know what gives on a 2g with the "small bolt"... does it actually have one or is that just a 1g thing. Because if that's the case, I don't have that bolt either. I'd like to order a whole new set of these things because I feel like the flexing due to the missing bolts might have compromised the strength of the other 3 which are still bolted on tight.

Jafro

Bah! I 'bout wet myself until I read the 91-94 part! :(

My version of caps is ancient, but I'd die to know where he found that in there...

Thanks for your help, though! Someday someone with a 1g that searched these tags will see this thread and solve all of their problems...

Sorry, I forgot to put the part numbers are the same as a 2g AWD. The only difference is 2g's don't have 20999P, but instead use 20999U (PNC numbers from pictures in link - see link for actual part numbers).

As for where to find it, you need to look for the arrow keys. The M/T CASE section (22-110) has 3 pages of info. The bolt info (including the pressure plate bolts you're looking for) are on the 2nd page.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back