The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

EVOscan Need help with logfile please. Hesitation, no knock, weird timing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havoch

Proven Member
Apr 15, 2019
Mission, BC_Canada
So I started to have some issues with my 2g (6 bolt swap). I just swapped in a new o2 sensor as the last one was bad but not all issues have dissapeared. Engine hesitates and stutters on acceleration and it would appear that my timing is being seriously retarded as noted by my cherry red exhaust manifold after a 2 minute test run. I took a couple logs, maybe someone can see something funky going on. I noticed a couple things such as a loss of o2 signal for certain portions of the log, my ISC counts seem too high, coolant temps are climbing too high, etc...

Log 1 is just sitting in place revving the engine, Log 2 is out for a short drive.

Please have a look and let me know if there is anything that jumps out at you.

I am running 650cc injectors with a more or less stockish tune. I am going to reload the tune in case there has been some corruption to the file and continue to trouble shoot. Thanks for any help. Cheers

Attachments

• EvoScanDataLog_2020.06.20_20.33.48.csv
    303.4 KB · Views: 45
  • EvoScanDataLog_2020.06.20_20.42.09.csv
    194.9 KB · Views: 42
Log isn't really long enough to get a ton of information from. Your fuel trims never even change, you are however -3.3 on your low trim. I doubt that's your issue as it's not that bad but you should decrease your injector latency until you get it as close to 0 as possible. My low trims stay around 1.9 and the car seems happy.

Log isn't really long enough to get a ton of information from. Your fuel trims never even change, you are however -3.3 on your low trim. I doubt that's your issue as it's not that bad but you should decrease your injector latency until you get it as close to 0 as possible. My low trims stay around 1.9 and the car seems happy.

My fuel trims were more around .9 previous to me adjusting my fuel pressure up a bit earlier in the day. So, i don't think that is relevant to this issue. I will do a longer log at some point this week anyhow to see if there will be any variences. I decided to swap in a different MAF today just for curiosity but that appeared to have no effect either. Cheers

In CQC I feel like im shooting at the grass/bushes and it shoots back at me more than Im shooting an actuall player model. There is so much terrain where you cant see your enemy and he sees you beacuse of the tall grass/bushes thats just hardly fun to play.

Mobdro Kodi

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back