The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need help installing a MBC badly!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelude

Probationary Member
Jan 31, 2005
University Place, Washington
:laser: Im located in the Tacoma area, mainly University Place. Im trying to find out how to install a Greddy Type Mini MBC and none of the local shops seem to want to help me. :mad: I think I need to install it in-line with the line that runs from the wastegate actuator and the intercooler charge pipe but im not sure. OMG If this is infact where it installs, there is a "T" fitting in the middle of that line and it runs up to the intake pipe after the intercooler but before the BOV. I would read the directions if I learned japaneese, but I dont have that much time. Can anyone help me with this? Im right in the middle of the stage one upgrades and this MBC has me stumped. Thank you! :thumb:

run it in your bov vacuum line and T it to your wastegate vaccum line

should u install it backwards it will limit boost to 10 usually... so install it right

Please look through our tech section and also try looking at the vfaq's for help. Or you could always try searching through the sites search feature. Also I am closing this thread! Please post in the appropriate forums.

Mod edit: You may never get the chance to search our forum if you continue to post similar threads after previous threads have been closed.

I spoon fed you one link wasn't that enough to you started searching on your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back