The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

need a little help with oil pressure unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonFULLtune

Proven Member
Jan 15, 2013
three churches, West_Virginia
i have a 91 tsi with a 7 bolt 2g tsi motor in it. i did not put it in. i got the car like this. my factory oil pressure gauge is not hooked up. im kinda new to dsm and haveing the 91 with the 97 motor not sure how to hook up the gauge or if its possable to us ethe 1g gauge with the 2g motor. plus if anyone has any good pics or diagrams on the oil pressure sending unit for the 7 bolt 2g motor could you please post it. thank you for your help. sorry if i sound stupid just trying learn all i can.

also have an autometer boost gauge for trade for a oil pressure gauge. tryin to get one that will fit in the radio gauge pod and digital would match my other boost gauge if i could get one.

also have an autometer boost gauge for trade for a oil pressure gauge. tryin to get one that will fit in the radio gauge pod and digital would match my other boost gauge if i could get one.

Sounds confusing you want to run a 1g gauge a gauge cluster? Or wiring hard to understand on my end. Look on classifieds for wtb or trading items.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back