The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Need a 4g63 short block

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3th0d

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 16, 2004
Spring Valley, California
Ok so I just realized I got a 4g64 block with a package deal I got and I need a 4g63 block :ohdamn: the car came with one but it had a spun bearing and the block is beat up...
The 4g64 block is built with Eagle 4340 STD 7 bolt forged crank oliver 5.9 rods , New wiseco forged pistons, ARP main stud kit, total seal file fit rings, Both Balance shaft bearings blocked off, new clevite rod and mains along with a fresh bore :hellyeah: . Reason I'm selling this was because I can't use this block on a 2g and I got it as a package deal with the car but the bolt patterns are different from a 4g63. The block has never been installed so it has 0 miles on it this short block is worth more than 2,500.
I mite take a stock 4g63 with cash on top or else sale it for $2,500 obo.

check out DSM graveyard...they have kind of moved to selling crate motors but might still sell bare blocks

Oh also non turbo 6 bolt blocks do work too if you do a balance shaft eliminator kit...you just won't have oil squirters

I've got a full 7 bolt motor only things it needs is timing and turbo let me know if you are intrested.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back