The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

My new Ride GVR-4

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxxspeedxxx

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 26, 2010
atwater, California
Just bought this 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4. (231/1000):D

In immaculate condition, all stock, original clean white paint, and original white alloy Mitsubishi rims. the interior is super clean, the leather is perfect condition with no rips. There is no mechanical problems what so ever. The transmission and engine are running strong. :hellyeah:

127,405 ORIGINAL miles
never been in a accident
everything is stock, with no modes. except for the Momo shift knob, and Momo steering wheel. i still have the original. ;)

what do you guys think of my new ride?
Rate please : )

Attachments

• ph1oto 4.JPG
    ph1oto 4.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 172
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 183
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 175
  • pho9to 4.JPG
    pho9to 4.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 184
  • pho6to 3.JPG
    pho6to 3.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 182
  • pho5to 1.JPG
    pho5to 1.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 176
  • pho4to 1.JPG
    pho4to 1.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 194
  • ph7oto 5.JPG
    ph7oto 5.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 189
  • ph4oto 3.JPG
    ph4oto 3.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 180
  • ph3oto 5.JPG
    ph3oto 5.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 190
  • ph2oto 2.JPG
    ph2oto 2.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 192
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 173
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Omg, I dont care about you guys being so negative about the price. I will make a deal with every one on here. If Someone finds a galant like mine, but cheaper than I lower the price even lower than it. So far I've seen only modded ones go for more than that. Mine is brandnew factory stock which makes it even more rare to find and it's white. And I have stock stero. goodness People.

How the F@&$ am I ripping people off. Find a Cleaner vr4 then mine, for lower then 5k. Then I promose you, I will lower the price. Dude it's like the only bone stock white vr4 in the stats. Come on chushe... Stop being so negative and buy this badass car. Lol

I just paid 2k for #736/2000. Summit white, bone stock minus rally armour mudflaps and easily as clean as yours.

FYI the white galants are the MOST common color. grey GVR4 = rare. I doubt that OP would have paid 5k for his own car. there was a stock green GVR4 up here in seattle area for 2k also number 545 or something out of 2000 also easily cleaner then the common white one. and a grey one with some driver side rash on the rear bumper for 1500, that was number like 438 or something and concidered the "rarest" color. (my gvr4 numbers are a guess at the actual number but accurate to with in 100 made LOL)

I can not look at this car anymore because I might shoot myself out of jealousy haha. It didn't belong parked, it belongs on the streets.

Looks clean...my friend had one for a few years but sold it to get something newer. If I picked one up I would definitely mod it. Don't think I could handle driving a stock 4G63.

It's a pretty decent looking GVR4

As a side note, the only people I have encountered who use the term "hater" are people under 20, who are too daft to realize that they are being transparent and behaving with a childish demeanor.

How the F@&$ am I ripping people off. Find a Cleaner vr4 then mine, for lower then 5k. Then I promose you, I will lower the price. Dude it's like the only bone stock white vr4 in the stats. Come on chushe... Stop being so negative and buy this badass car. Lol

Im not one bit interested in your car, honestly i find them to be ugly, but i do however feel that you raising the price 200% on the same forum you told people you bought it for 1800, is ridiculous. Ive seen plenty of clean gvr4s go for lower than 5k that were super clean. What makes yours so special? You seem like an arrogant punk who has no respect for the true mitsu/dsm loyalists. I hope someone takes it off your hands, as you obviously have no desire to cherish a vehicle that has a lot of history behind it, and would rather just buy it to sell at a higher price.

Well said^

Yeah I'm sure they popped the dipstick and checked the oil and said it was all good and ready to go! $900 please.

Lol. You never now, these bums are nown for that. Lol

Im not one bit interested in your car, honestly i find them to be ugly, but i do however feel that you raising the price 200% on the same forum you told people you bought it for 1800, is ridiculous. Ive seen plenty of clean gvr4s go for lower than 5k that were super clean. What makes yours so special? You seem like an arrogant punk who has no respect for the true mitsu/dsm loyalists. I hope someone takes it off your hands, as you obviously have no desire to cherish a vehicle that has a lot of history behind it, and would rather just buy it to sell at a higher price.

Watch those hatefull and childish word your using, I an now there is somone out there that would aprreciate the car more
Than me, And 5k is a fair price for a super clean car.

As a side note, the only people I have encountered who use the term "hater" are people under 20, who are too daft to realize that they are being transparent and behaving with a childish demeanor.

Lol well I am 3 months away from Turing 21. Being childish, I don't think so, show some respect to a dude that's started with a 89 camery and now owns 4 cars, that worth more than 13k. I consider my self an average dude with only high school education, but I work as a car sellsman for toyota, and I do this car tripling thing on the side. However, I am grown ass man that makes more money than average duds with BA's, LOL. I feel Too cocky, but what ever. hate all you want, I will always love you people for the sake of being better and older than me. Love and peace too all.

Lol well I am 3 months away from Turing 21. Being childish, I don't think so, show some respect to a dude that's started with a 89 camery and now owns 4 cars, that worth more than 13k. I consider my self an average dude with only high school education, but I work as a car sellsman for toyota, and I do this car tripling thing on the side. However, I am grown ass man that makes more money than average duds with BA's, LOL. I feel Too cocky, but what ever. hate all you want, I will always love you people for the sake of being better and older than me. Love and peace too all.

FYI the white galants are the MOST common color. grey GVR4 = rare. I doubt that OP would have paid 5k for his own car. there was a stock green GVR4 up here in seattle area for 2k also number 545 or something out of 2000 also easily cleaner then the common white one. and a grey one with some driver side rash on the rear bumper for 1500, that was number like 438 or something and concidered the "rarest" color. (my gvr4 numbers are a guess at the actual number but accurate to with in 100 made LOL)

Dude I would love to see a cleaner vr4 that is cheaper than
Mine. Jut show me it. And i will lower my price then it. Mine is in mint condition, the interior is super clean. The leather is flawless. The exterior is like 9/10. No rust, fading, scraches, just little dings and the hood and front bumper,
And it runs better then modern cars. And it's factory stock.

Wow, that looks incredibly clean! Nice purchase

Mine. Jut show me it. And i will lower my price then it. Mine is in mint condition, the interior is super clean. The leather is flawless. The exterior is like 9/10. No rust, fading, scraches, just little dings and the hood and front bumper,

I just paid 2k for #736/2000. Summit white, bone stock minus rally armour mudflaps and easily as clean as yours.

Apparently you can't read. You didn't get a gem, you got a nice car, but not that nice. Mines just as clean as yours and is bone stock minus the mudflaps and radio. Bet you don't have the factory owners manual, window sticker, mirror tag, and all the service records since it was bought new in 90 either. OMG

Ah, don't drive drunk when you finally come of age.

I started with a pretty crappy car myself.

I bought a Lotus just a few months after turning 21. :cool:

I'm not "hating" on your car, I'm "hating" on "hating".

Clean stock GVR4. The cleanest? Ntrly.

I'm all for flipping cars to make some cash, but bragging about the amazing deal you got and then trying to flip it onto the same people you bragged to...lame. But go you! :|

Sounds like a typical used car salesman pitch. still haven't seen a picture of the number badge so I doubt you even know anything about the car.

I said 1000, meaning galants that were made in 92, and I sad rare, because this vr4 is super clean, I mean in mere perfect condtion clean. And I believe this is the best car I ever bought because I got a great deal and it's super clean, my brothers 04 BMW 545i Is not even cleaner then mine, and I don't see why it's a problem posting it for sell on here, I mean I been getting good offers latly, but am keep it unless I get 5k LOL. However, I don't thank it's a rip off. Cus I've seen vr4s wore then mine go for 5k, check out glant forums. And I got a good deal So what, u would want to kille if I told what I just bought for $800 couple a days ago, hint. Ex CHP early 90's stang. Lol. Super clean, just needs a paint job. . Back to my point, I think you guys are making it a big deal about this sell, just leave me alone. And wait tell i make. 200% profit, then you guys can start hating, for now just chill back and watch me flip this bi***, just like I allows do.

And please clean up your grammar. Im getting a headache trying to figure out what you are trying to say in some of them.

Sounds like a typical used car salesman pitch. still haven't seen a picture of the number badge so I doubt you even know anything about the car.

hear you go my friend.

What kind of maintenance costs 900 other than a timing belt?
i think the timing belt is next, but then am have rase the price to $6000. LOL

Attachments

• photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 93
Sold 5k. Ooooh yea.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back