The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

My First Dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldmanfrost

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 22, 2009
Tampa, Florida
Hello, I have been looking at threads on this site almost 24/7...Whould be all day if not for work and the Mrs.But anyway down to the purpose of this thread.I have my first eclipse it is a 420a.I plan on boosting it, heck I pretty much have my list of things except for the engine build I wanna do.A side of me wanna go Howell stoker kit , but the thing I'm lost with is.Do Howell build the stroker engine for you or not. I heard they build the standard performance block for you.Which is why I may go that way. But I wanna make sure if I stay 2.0 will I miss out on anything special??Sorry if this was answered anywhere I have been looking for a straight answer.As you see I'm writing this I did not find it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back