The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G My car has been pulling to the right lately

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex2342

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2004
Mckeesport, Pennsylvania
My car has been pulling to the right lately. I put it on the alignment rack at work yesterday and straightened out the front end and checked out everything while I was aligning it (ball joints, wheel bearings, axles, and tied rod ends). I also swapped my tires from front to back and checked out my brakes(my DS rear caliper apparently isn't working anymore). Most everything checked out ok and the front end aligned good but it's still pulling to the right a bit. What else should I look for?

show us a print out please other than that the only thing I can think of is try aligning the car with weight in the car to match your body weight prefferably one of your work mates can sit in the car while you align it.

I didn't get the print out. I forgot to mention that my rear toe was out and I couldn't get it to adjust. Both my rear tires are pointing slightly to the driver side ( \ \ ) but the camber was good and the computer said the total toe was still within spec.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back