The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

My 420A Race Car!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What LOL i would soo love to see the best 2gnt's going at it but .....maybe ill go rob a seven/11 and come up with traveling funds....

oh i so wanna go now ill see what i can come up with!!!

That would be nice maybe ill show up but not in time for shootout would have to make diffrent date if its really gonna go down

Funds for a race like that wont be hard to come up with.

Ok everyone the time is here im going to the track tommorrow!!! everything is preped and ready....I can not wait..ill keep everyone posted on how it turns out

if the car and me are both driving right we might turn up the boost too im getting ready for the import shoot out on the 20th of this month

Ok everyone the time is here im going to the track tommorrow!!! everything is preped and ready....I can not wait..ill keep everyone posted on how it turns out

if the car and me are both driving right we might turn up the boost too im getting ready for the import shoot out on the 20th of this month

Awesome. I'm going on the 20th for the shoot out :thumb:

Hell yea ...Im basicly shaking the car down for the shoot out. It would be nice if i won.

We got to figure out 2step, suspension, tire pressure, launch, everything ill be at the track all day i cant wait

Alright guys, this thread has enough extraneous content. Let's just wait for DSM-Zero to return with an update before posting anything else. I'm sure he appreciates your comments and words of encouragement, but please keep those to PM's.

I bogged off the line really really bad ...i did not launch off the line at the right rpm. SO i clutch kicked it and bang rpm shot up boost came one shifted 1-2-3-4 through the trap and 11.5 is what i got im trying to load the video..

It looks funny cause i launch off the line and i go no where then all a sudden the car comes alive ...

I made another pass that day too and it was a 12.6 @ 122 i goofed 3rd again LOL. But im working on it

ALSO
My clutch is gone now. Its a kevlar clutch so it glazed it self over. The good thing is i have a twin disc so the disc are not the expensive at all i might go with a Ceramic or Iorn disc next we will see

yea it takes time to work out the problems, keep us posted

This thread has served its purpose as a build log. I'll let it sit here for posterity, but please start a new thread in the Drag Race forum for further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back