1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

More Billet Goodies-MoTeC Diesel -ABACUS-AXLES White Shed Speed

Posted by bastarddsm, Jul 13, 2019

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. bastarddsm

bastarddsm Supporting Vendor

Joined Aug 26, 2003
    Mendota, Illinois
    Been hard at it making chips lately. A couple of local guys are building a pair of duramax powered pull trucks. These are competition only trucks, and make around 13-1400Hp. We run multiple high pressure fuel pumps on these, and there ends up being a ton of fuel lines to tie together. So I whipped up a pair of fuel blocks for them.
    fuel block.jpg fuel block2.jpg fuel block3.jpg

These trucks also got a MoTeC M142 ecu to control the engine. We did the harness, the setup, and calibration on these. The first one is running and making smoke, taking home money the first time out with a ROOKIE driver

I also did a data logger and digital dash setup on a BBC powered pull truck. These run an iron headed 540 and a single dominator on Q16 and the top trucks make 1300Hp! The datalogger consists of a WSS ABACUS-Lite, recording AFR,RPM,oil/map/ccp/clutch presures, CAN EGT box, CAN GPS, oil/fuel/water/air temp, 3 axis accelerometer, along with clutch and wheel speed. This will give us engine data along with wheel slip/clutch slip and chassis behavior, to help get that needed footage. We are using an AEM CD-7 display too. We wanted all the sensors mounted in one spot, so I made a sensor mounting block, turns the 1/8npt and the gm map sensors into -4 ORB fittings.
    sensblck.jpg

We also did a set of rear axles for a guys Evo2, who went on to win at IFO not long ago....Some of you may know him, LOL.

scotts axle bars2.jpg scotts axle bars.jpg scot winner evo.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/WhiteShedSpeed/posts/2359186087471125

Hopefully we get some more testing done on these evo axles and I'll be ready to offer custom axles to the community.

Been a busy month, have more pictures to share, but killed a phone, so once I recover them!!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019

Showcar Build 5K  1

1991 Eagle Talon N/T
    9.805 @ 144.00 · 1G DSM
  2. motomattx

motomattx Proven Member

Joined Dec 9, 2010
    wampum, Pennsylvania
    That looks like some nice work right there, I wouldnt kick that stuff out of my bed that for sure!

Drag Race Build 2K  16

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  3. bling5tatus

bling5tatus Proven Member

Joined Sep 23, 2005
    DFW/Austin, Texas
    Awesome work. I just got my shifter bracket bushings in from you last week.

2K  0

1989 Dodge Colt GT
    manual · 4G63t Swapped

2K  1

1991 Eagle Talon TSi
    fwd · manual · 1G DSM
  4. b00stedtalon2

b00stedtalon2 Proven Member

Joined Dec 19, 2005
    Detroit, Michigan
    :hellyeah:

1K  1