The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Monthly In-N-Out DSM Meets 2009 Chandler AZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well that sucks, I get busy with work and thinking it was the 3rd Thursday... come to see if it's on and learned I missed it :ohdamn:

Oh well, hope to see you guys at the next one. Anybody cruising around this weekend? Pavillions or ??? Feel free to hit me up.

David
four-8-oh 295 5310 cell:shhh:

i am guessing since there isn't a lot of chatter on here this week about last thursday that either there wasn't a huge turnout or not too much happened haha. I was moving last week to a new place and couldn't make it out. I am really hoping to make it to the next one!

BIAZ... I see you're in Mesa as well. I'm usually busy until around 6pm during the week but would be awsome to meet other locals who like to work for food and beer/soda/monster/etc. You'll see what I mean at the next INO Meet ... no :tease: (my car> either, she's sensitive and needs a good cosmetic surgeon. So other 1gb owners are VERY welcome so I have reference points. LOVE fixing other peoples half-ass attempts.

I am. I'm off Gilbert and Southern and in fact this weekend I will be working on my Laser daily driver project. Hopefully getting it that much closer to firing up the new motor.

Yeah I work up near Gilbert and McKellips and live over near 80th St. and University. Will be heading out to the DSM Sale Saturday morning before work and I may be running to El Paso after that. If I DON'T, I wouldn't mind getting out of the house for a bit and getting my hands dirty. Then maybe you can peek at my Talon and see what you can find.

Ok guys, as some of you know from the last meet, I am tryin to find someone local to give me a hand. I have my DSMLink V3 and finally got my ECU. So..... I am not too familiar with the program, but I have done a lot of research and learned a lot. The thing is, I would rather have someone experienced looking over my shoulder when I set everything up for the first time - just in case. So if anyone local has some experience with link, hit me up (602)574-4426. I am looking to start setting it up this weekend. Hope to hear from someone :)

Nate

are these meets still happening?
i've got a couple of friends with 1g's and i wana roll up to a meet
27th and deer valley is getting lame
too many hondas...

Ok guys, as some of you know from the last meet, I am tryin to find someone local to give me a hand. I have my DSMLink V3 and finally got my ECU. So..... I am not too familiar with the program, but I have done a lot of research and learned a lot. The thing is, I would rather have someone experienced looking over my shoulder when I set everything up for the first time - just in case. So if anyone local has some experience with link, hit me up (602)574-4426. I am looking to start setting it up this weekend. Hope to hear from someone :)

Nate

Where are you located and what kind of help are you looking for? Just to watch or to do the tune for you?

I am on southern ave and Mill in Tempe. I just want some guidance and explanation first hand. I have watched the videos, and it helps a lot, but there are only a few. I just learn better with someone there to explaine it to me vs reading it! LOL

Oh, and by no means do I want someone to do it for me, just help me do it and explain what changes do what, so I can learn to do it myself from then on!

from the pictures i don't see a lot of 1g's
are the meets mostly 2g's?
not sayin 2g's are bad but i RARELY ever see a boosted 1g at a meet

More 2G's than 1G's, but there are usually some 1G's there, and Galants, and even the Killer Colt!

Bring that 1g out. You're going to scare the kids with the turbo.

I'll maybe make it out to a meet soon. I just moved here and was looking for DSMs. LOL. Just bought one that the previous owner really screwed up but there were not many turbo DSMs for sale here. Need to find a cat converter and a couple other small parts to pass emissions in a couple weeks or i'm hosed. But I'll eventually make it out.

I'll maybe make it out to a meet soon. I just moved here and was looking for DSMs. LOL. Just bought one that the previous owner really screwed up but there were not many turbo DSMs for sale here. Need to find a cat converter and a couple other small parts to pass emissions in a couple weeks or i'm hosed. But I'll eventually make it out.

No need for a cat. They will just check your OBD2 and that's it.

Yea well there is nothing in that 14" part of the exhaust. Its an open downpipe and surprised I haven't gotten pulled over here in Mesa. I have a couple CELs on due to bad 02 and ISC motor bad so those will make me fail anyways. This is my first emissions test due to Indiana not having them. I know they might check the OBD2 Readiness tests and I thought our ECUs have problems with them due to the 96-98 eclipses being on the exemption list.

I just did mine with Iowa plates still on the car. Emissions is easy as long as there are no codes and the readiness monitors are set. Do you have idle problems or the ISC test bad? Is it a rear o2 code? If so there is an easy fix for that. And as far as the catalytic converter, you can usually go to a hole in the wall muffler place and get one welded in for ~$100

Yea the bottom coils have a few thousand ohms on the ISC when testing. And the other is for a front 02. no rear 02 code with no pipe in front of it which is weird. But Ill fix them and go to a meet soon. This has gotten off topic so I'll stop. Lol

See you all tonight around 7:30-8:00.

Level 7 & steve97talon should be there too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back