The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Monthly In-N-Out DSM Meets 2009 Chandler AZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a friendly reminder...this Thurday is the second Thursday of April already.

See you at the INO meet?

I will be there this Thursday night.

I know Steve97Talon is planning to go and I think I can get Level 7 to attend as well. Should be a nice evening so pass the word around.

Level 7 confirmed he will be home today in time to make it to the meet.
He is on the road helping a friend trailer a DeLorean from Cali to Phoenix.

BTW, I will be bringing three sets of 2G struts and spings for those who saw my ebay/CL ads and asked to see them.

Level 7 confirmed he will be home today in time to make it to the meet.
He is on the road helping a friend trailer a DeLorean from Cali to Phoenix.

BTW, I will be bringing three sets of 2G struts and spings for those who saw my ebay/CL ads and asked to see them.

Dave, do you have any AGXs or Illuminas for the rear on a GSX?

Dave, do you have any AGXs or Illuminas for the rear on a GSX?

I have Illuminas (with or without springs) but I won't break up a complete set and sell only the pair of BU3533 rear struts.

Awesome! I go to scottsdale every couple months and I never have anything to do, I will drive out next time I am in town for one of these

I will be there too I am new to DSM's so I hope to meet some cool people........

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back