The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Monthly In-N-Out DSM Meets 2009 Chandler AZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I will be there after a long absence from working on a 6 bolt swap and new turbo. Unfortunately, I won't have the car out. :( I have it all done, but have some gremlins to work out). I have an intake vaccume leak (pretty sure it's just injector o rings) so it doesn't hold an idle. But the main thing is the timming. On the crank pulley, it is bouncing between 5 and 15 degrees BTD with the timming light, but on a log, it is at 13 BTD. I don't want to run it like that, so I won't be bringing it. I am hoping to talk to some of you guys, and with any luck, one of you have 6 bolt experience, and can come help me straighten it out. I just need it drivable until I get the money for Link. I know I will have MDP switch code, and probably a random misfire code, but can straighten it out when I get link. But like I said, just need some help getting it drivable for now.

Looking foreward to making it out. I have missed a lot and am eager to see all the new people.

Nate

I haven't been to a meet in quite some time, I might make an appearance tonight. The DSM will not be out since it's still on jack stands (3 years now), but I might as well start going since I'm starting to work on it again. So I'll be out in the other car tonight!

See you guys there.

I have never been to any of these meets and cant wait to come out. Almost done with my build on my 1g so ill try and make it next time. The 1g has been down for almost 8 months shit sucks but cant wait till the new setup is done!

whens the next meet? i just got my tsi awd talon and wana come check out some DSM's

Some random pics and a few of Steve's 2g tsi a clean 1g tsi that was there.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The Tsi's

Id be down to go but have to finish the build LOL. Have there been some good turn outs? Coming from Tucson and would like to come on a good turn out night.

It's that time again. Thursday Nov 12th. See you there about 7-8 pm.

This Thrusday is the In and Out meet 12-10-09 ,I will be there hope to see you there.

Jason said he may come in his Talon so if Level7 makes it that would be three black 2Gb AWD Talons at one meet. What are the chances?

I will be there (Hopefully in the big block 'Vair).

Today is the second Thursday of Feb 2010 so INO Chandler meet is tonight. See you there?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back