The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

MOD day 2012 normal ILL

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I found 2 dates for the mod event. Sept 15 on one site and then the sept 22? Is there an event goin on both weekends? The sept 22 date i found on chitownmeets.com. Any clarification would b appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry I took so long to get back here.
the date is Sept 22.
Hope to meet anyone that is going.
I have a white 93 awd Talon tan interior.
Jerry

Ill be there for the 5th year. If anyone is interested probably gonna cruise afterwards and maybe have a cook out at my place on isu campus.

Codi, look me up. I'm in for a cookout/hanging out afterwords. I can help out w a few extra coldies n burgers or whatever.

Thanks for the feed back on the date everyone. As long as my job lets me have the day off ill b there in my 95 mightymax n may have a buddy wit me in his 97 gs. Thanks again. O and if neone didnt know, the day after on sept 23, import faceoff at gateway racway down by stl. Shud b pretty bad ass.

Midwesr mobile dyno wont be there this year. But advertisement shows a dyno. Just curious if anyone knows who will be performing it? As well if they know what type of dyno? Awd this time? Dynapack or what. Thanks!

I don't think my Eclipse will be done in time :( , I may just go anyway in a different car. Just to see it all haha.

You don't have to have your car there to go.

I have been there several times. This is the first year I have a car to bring.
I'm sure you will have a fire lit under you to get your car going after you have been there.

Anyone that goes , with your car or not, it would be nice to meet you. Look me up.

You don't have to have your car there to go.

I have been there several times. This is the first year I have a car to bring.
I'm sure you will have a fire lit under you to get your car going after you have been there.

Anyone that goes , with your car or not, it would be nice to meet you. Look me up.

Yeah I'll definitely be there haha, but we'll go in my friends '97 Saturn stationwagon. ;D Yeah it'd definitely be cool to meet you but what do you mean "Look me up." haha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back