The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995 GSX crank no start

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samian rahman

Probationary Member
May 25, 2019
ozone park, New_York
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hey so from my last post. I had a issue with my ign fuse. It just went away somehow I really didn't do much. I was just checking for some plugs and didn't really touch many wires but I guess I did something and that fixed the blowing fuse issue.

Now question is. My car is cranking but not starting. I checked for spark. Don't have a fuel gauge but I disconnected the (fuel line?) And lots of fuel comes our when I crank the engine. I was using the screwdriver method by the injector to hear any clicking sound but I don't hear any. My negative side of the injector are always having power. Seems like another short there. Could it be that or does it have something to do with compression.

Motor was rebuilt and car was sitting down for 6 yrs. It's in a great condition but idk why its doing this. I have videos to attach but I don't know how to do that LOL.

I'm in Brooklyn NY area if anyone works on these cars. Name the price. I want this running smh. Thanks in advance.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

[MFI relay] ---> +12v ----> [resistor box] ----> [injectors] ----> [ECU]

ecu provides a path to ground in order to fire the injector

Get yourself a set of noid lights to test for injector pulse, also test the injectors manually with a 9v battery to see if they're at least clicking.

Might be worth inspecting the ECU of you cant get an injector signal.

how do i use a 9v battery to see if injectors clicking? i tried screw driver method but it wasnt making any noise. its a new ecu i picked off from a running car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back