The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Miami DSM Meet Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh!

Info is already up LOL. Same meet spot at Tropical Park. Cruise will be discussed there if nothing is decided here.

Hahaahahah... missed that!! Sweet then, are we having the BBQ for sure. If we are, who is bringing what?!? I can bring some Buns and Cheese.

Here are some Pics from the Meet!!!!

Miami Mitsu Meet (MMM) - Mitsu-Media

Enjoy!!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

YES THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!

He Took that TypeR shit off later on after we gave him shit.. LOLz

Hope to make it for next month's meet and bring along 4 extra dsm's along as well. This month was rainy and i had to work anyways.

Ok Well We Have Decided To Make The Next Big Meet At The End Of September To Give People Alot More Time To Plan Ahead. Last Meet Was Ok But I Think This Time Itll Only Be Fair To Have The Meet Over At Markham Park In Broward. But Thats Just Me!

ANY SUGGESTIONS!?

Were Also Gonna Need A Nice Spot To Cruise To. So Thrown Some Ideas Out There!

THIS IS JUST SOME INFO FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW.

Our Weekly Meets Are......

MONDAYS - THE HOME DEPOT On Kendall Drive (88st) And 127 ave. AFTER We Usually End Up Going Over To The Checkers On Bird Road (40st) And 107 ave.

THURSDAYS - KENDALL DRIVE (88st) And 167 ave. PUBLIX AND BURGER KING SHOPPING CENTER. Were There Pretty Much All Night Or Untill Were Told To Leave. If Thats The Case We Either Go To KENDALL DRIVE (88st) and 97 ave OR to THE HOME DEPOT Where We Meet On Mondays.

BOTH DAYS WE START HEADING OUT AROUND 9:30 pm

If anyone is interested, lots of DSM's heading out tomorrow night to Flannigans/Home Depot parking lot 88th ST on 127th Ave around 9ish.

Been on vacation for a while @ Orlando. Quite a few DSM's are broken down too as well here in Miami. S

Should be coming back sometime this week, and will most likely be able to make it to this Thursday's meet. I got a couple friends going so it should be a good turn out.

Big DSM meet won't be happening till September.

Been on vacation for a while @ Orlando. Quite a few DSM's are broken down too as well here in Miami. S

Should be coming back sometime this week, and will most likely be able to make it to this Thursday's meet. I got a couple friends going so it should be a good turn out.

Big DSM meet won't be happening till September.

Cool I'm 99% Sure I will be there on Thursday

Count me down for the dsm meet this month. I've missed the last 3, either been busy with the gf or working.
Can't wait to hang out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back